ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject artifact and ivy pattern
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:55:56 GMT

Hello,

IF I use the [artifact].[ext] pattern, I cant publish my artifacts with the
revision attribute. If I add the revision attribute like:
[artifact]-[revision].[ext] or [artifact](-[revision]).[ext] then Ivy
expects to find all my artifacts with a revision e.g. Ivy expects to find
jradius-client-1.0.jar instead of jradius-client.jar and therefore fails to
download artifacts.

<filesystem name="shared">
       <ivy
pattern="${cellier}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]"/>
       <artifact
pattern="${cellier}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]"
/>			</filesystem>

I have versioned all 3rd party jars in the repository but I havent added
revsion numbers manually renaming each jar which I dont imagine I will need
to do. As far as our proprietory artifacts are concerned, I want to publish
them with the [revision] attribute.

Is there a solution that would allow my publishings with a revision
attribute but will be lenient with the 3rd party jars which dont have a
revision attribute in their filename ?

Many thanks
Saurabh