ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: Illegal type of archive for required library
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:26:02 GMT

Stack Trace:

Severity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
Illegal type of archive for required library: 'C:\Documents and
Settings\bhatia\.ivy\cache\ofac\di\wars\di-prod.war' in project ad		ad	Build
path	1184071244817	9247

I got rid of this problem by changing the level from Error to Warning in the
Eclipse Java->Compiler->Building setting. I dont get this error anymore in
the Problems tab of my project in Eclipse.