ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ben Turner <ben.tur...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and eclipse 3.3 (europa)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:49:48 GMT

John Gill-3 wrote:

> I've been using IvyDE with eclipse 3.3 since your original email letting
> us
> all now that eclipse 3.3 was released, and I think I might have found
> another problem today with the ivy console. If ivyDE can't resolve
> something, you get the problem in a popup (in one very long line), and
> after
> closing that, when you look in the ivy console seems completely empty.
>
> Perhaps someone would like to confirm this behavior.

I can confirm this - I've been having network proxy issues all week, which
has caused Eclipse 3.3 updates to be troublesome. Once I finally got IvyDE
1.2.0 installed, I tried to update and got the "all messages on one big long
line" popup box and nothing in my IvyDE console.

Furthermore, having failed to resolve any of the Ivy libraries, I flushed my
ivy-cache and noted that the ivy.xml "managed dependencies" library icon
then vanished, and only reappeared after some fiddling around and a reboot
of Eclipse.