ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: any way to rewrite dependency name?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:34:36 GMT
I'm not sure if it works, but you can try to use cachefilset task, then
making a copy of the fileset (I don't know if fileset support the refid
attribute), using a mapper.

If that doesn't work, you will have to make your retrieve, and rename the
files afterward.

But if is not flexible enough, you can also raise a JIRA issue to ask to
have ivy able to create fileset or resource collections that could be copied
in ant using a mapper (and maybe with ivy specific mappers).

Gilles.