ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Is remote (url instead of file) ivysettings broken?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:37:34 GMT
Did you mean:

1. Filling the url attribute inside the <ivy:settings> tags doesn't work.

Or

2. Setting the property ivy.settings.url before calling <ivy:settings>
doesn't work?

In the first case, that would be a blocking issue.

In the second case, it is still a regression (I think it was working before,
maybe you can confirm in which versions) and you can raise an issue.  But
there is simple workaround.  Use <ivy:settings url="${ivy.settings.url}">

Note that you didn't see any call to IvyAntSettings.setUrl() because this
method is invoked by ant when you fill the url attribute inside the tag.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gilles