ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:02:40 GMT
Isn't it related to the cache?  If some dependencies (coming from the
"many resolvers used in step 1") are already in the cache, your
retrieve of step 2 will found it there.  Ivy wil even say that it
comes from those repositories.

Is it what you have?

In 2.1 (or 2.0) we will review our cache.  As a workaround, you could
specify a different cache location in your 2 settings.

Please, tell us if that solve your problem or if there is still an
error with the scoping of the settings.  And if you want, add a
comment to [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-399

Gilles

--