ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:30 GMT
I settings doc [1], you have the id field.
In all other tasks you have the settingsRef field.  Look for example
at [2], the field is described.

It seems that I have a first feedback : the doc should be more clear.  But how?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/doc/use/settings.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/doc/use/resolve.html

Gilles

--