ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:02:54 GMT
It seems that the doc is already published on the website.  But the
code is only in the trunk in subversion.

What you have to do is to declare your different settings a ant
datatype, then you can fill the settingsRef attribute of every ivy
task.

Note that the ivy task will take by default the settings with the id
'ivy.instance'.  So if you don't want to put a settingRef in all your
ivy task, you can set this id for the settings that ivy should use by
default.

Please let me know if it works like you expect, if it is easy to use
or if there are are any problems.  I would be pleased to receive a
feedback on this new feature.

Gilles