ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:49:04 GMT
This has been [re-]implemented recently.  See
It has not been released yet but its already commited to the trunk.
It should be available in the 2.0-alpha-2.

If you want to try it, you can make your own build of ivy from the
trunk.  The documentation on in subversion already explains how to
scope the settings (the new name given the configurations).

See http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/download.html to know how to find
the sources and how to build. And don't hesitate to ask if you
encounter problems.

Gilles

2007/6/11, sujeewanie weerakoon <sujeewanie@yahoo.com>:
> I have a modular build structure based on Ant. each
> module having a separate build script. I want to have
> the ivy realted files also module wise.
> With ivy 1.0 this was possible. But when i upgraded to
> ivy 1.4 only the first configuration file seems to be
> reffered by all the modules.
> Is there a way to call ivy:configure multiple times
> with different configuration files?

Gilles SCOKART