ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy File Publish - "Impossible to publish ivy file when conf is specified"
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:04:27 GMT
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-322

The conf attribute in the publish is new.  And the implementation was
not complete.

I think your use case make sence.  Actually, I have +/- the same.  So
if you raise a jira issue, you will certainly have my vote on it.

Gilles

2007/6/4, Scott Goldstein <scottnmeg@sbcglobal.net>:
> I'm trying to publish an ivy file and I'm getting the following warning:
>
>   "WARN: Impossible to publish ivy file when conf is specified
> WARN: Please, set publishivy to false"
>
>   Can someone explain why this is the case?  Here's my scenario:
>
>   I have a build that produces multiple artifacts.  Some of the artifacts are product
artifacts while others are test artifacts, such as test reports.  I have these split up using
different configurations.  In this particular invocation of publish, I'm trying to publish
the product artifacts as well as the ivy.xml file.  That way, other libraries can find the
product artifacts for build dependency purposes.  To do this, my publish invocation specifies
the product artifacts configuration as well as publish ivy equals to true.

--
Gilles SCOKART