ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Saurabh" <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject TR: Rad7/Eclipse with Ivy
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:34:46 GMT
Dear All,
I solved the problem. Pls ignore my previous mail.
Thanks again.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bhatia Saurabh [mailto:Bhatia@OFAC.CH]
Envoyé : vendredi, 29. juin 2007 09:17
À : ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Rad7/Eclipse with Ivy

Hello,

I am looking for a RAD7 or more importantly an Eclipse expertise. The
Ivy part works fine for my jar and war projects. I am able to publish,
compile, make jars and wars, I also get the IvyDE classpath container in
my eclipse .classpath.

My projects compile whether you use Ivy ant tasks or Eclipse menu
options but even after successful compilation; somehow my projects are
always marked by a red cross which can be quite misleading to a
developer.

Is there an option I am missing out on in my RAD7/Eclipse IDE?

Sorry this may not be an Ivy issue at all.

Thanks