ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Saurabh" <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject file name changes after resolve
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:15:12 GMT

In my repository, I have the file names in their original form e.g.

Resolve: file name changes in the local cache to axis-.jar

Retrieve: Since Ivy picks up the files from the local cache, I have the
files with names changed in my IDE as well in my lib directory.

I also changed the file in the ivy distribution on my
classpath to contain:

ivy.retrieve.pattern = ${ivy.lib.dir}/[artifact].[ext]

ivy.deliver.ivy.pattern = ${ivy.distrib.dir}/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]

ivy.publish.src.artifacts.pattern =

Still nothing seems to work. Looking for ideas.

What should I change ?