ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Source in eclipse IvyDE
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:57:54 GMT
Humm.
Sorry I should have included this information firstly.

Our repository looks like this:
/org/module/revision/library.jar
/org/module/revision/library.src.jar

And then the ivy file has this inside it:
<artifact name="library" type="jar" ext="jar" />
<artifact name="library.src" type="source" ext="jar" />

Is there any way with this setup?

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gill [mailto:llignhoj@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2007 12:54
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Source in eclipse IvyDE

Make sure the name of the source jar is exactly the same name as the
implementation jar.

For example, if your jar is mylib.jar, then its type would be jar. The
source would be mylib.jar and it's type would be source, and its ext
would be jar (or zip if you like).

The same applies for javadoc, if you have a zip of javadoc, then it's
name would be the mylib.zip, but its type would be javadoc.

So, your repsoitory would have

myorg\mylib\1.0.0\jar\mylib.jar
myorg\mylib\1.0.0\source\mylib.jar
myorg\mylib\1.0.0\javadoc\mylib.zip