ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Source in eclipse IvyDE
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:50:33 GMT
Hi,

I have configured eclipseIDE to use Ivy and it is currently resolving
all my complex dependancies.  It is imperitive that we have our sources
available for use by developers.

I noticed in the ivy preferences page there is a source attachment.  In
there I have added 'source'
In one library I have added an extra artifact of type 'source' and
pointed it to the source jar.  However ivy resolves all jars downloads
them to the cache but eclipse doesnot view the source code when I view
it though its java editor.

Have I missed anything out?
This would be a real blocker if we cannot view the source automatically
once resolved.

Also is there away to remove the cache to enable it to be refreshed via
eclipse?  Currently I have to go thrugh a file manager and remove the
directory by hand then refresh in eclipse.

Many thanks,

Alex