ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Kemmer" <frank.kem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source in eclipse IvyDE
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:59:52 GMT
> John is right, the source artifact must have the same name as the artifact
> itself ATM, so the only way to make it work is to checkout the IvyDE sources
> from svn, hack in the IvyClasspathContainer source and make it work for you.
> If you find a generic enough way to declare how to associate a jar with a
> source artifact, we'll be happy to integrate a patch :-)

for me the following worked (I think only the artifact name has to be
the same, the extension can be different):

 <artifact name="library" type="jar" ext="jar" />
 <artifact name="library" type="source" ext="src.jar" />

With this setting mylib.src.jar will be accepted as valid source
attachment for mylib.jar.

My 2 cents ...

Frank