ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Kemmer" <frank.kem...@gmail.com>
Subject Checking for an already published revision
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:13:00 GMT
Since nobody is interested in answering my harder questions, here a
simple one (I hope ... :)

What is the best way to let an ivy:publish fail if the revision given
as an attribute to the publish does already exist in the repository.

I would have loved an attribute for ivy:publish like
failOnRevisionExists="true".

Since I didn't find such a flag and couldn't configure the repository
resolver to reject this publication, I am wondering if I should use
findrevision and then check if the resolution is successful. If so, I
would fail with a message like: "Revisision already exists in
repository".

Does anybody have some better suggestions?

Thanx for any help in advance.