ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <scottn...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Ivy File Publish - "Impossible to publish ivy file when conf is specified"
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:43:12 GMT
I'm trying to publish an ivy file and I'm getting the following warning:

  "WARN: Impossible to publish ivy file when conf is specified
WARN: Please, set publishivy to false"

  Can someone explain why this is the case?  Here's my scenario:

  I have a build that produces multiple artifacts.  Some of the artifacts are product artifacts
while others are test artifacts, such as test reports.  I have these split up using different
configurations.  In this particular invocation of publish, I'm trying to publish the product
artifacts as well as the ivy.xml file.  That way, other libraries can find the product artifacts
for build dependency purposes.  To do this, my publish invocation specifies the product artifacts
configuration as well as publish ivy equals to true.

  Is this use case not supported?

  Thanks.

  Scott