ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: submodule dependencies
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:25:41 GMT
On 6/25/07, John Gill <llignhoj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but why not just specify a different conf for
> each sub module artifact?

This has been suggested in another thread (the same message has been posted
twice). But Scott may need configurations in sub modules, in which case
configuration support of Ivy may be too limited (no way to express
configuration intersections for instance).

Xavier

On 6/25/07, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/