ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: offline retrieve
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:24:47 GMT
Hi,

There is an issue asking for this kind of feature:

Vote for it, or even better, provide a patch :)

You can also open an issue in IvyDE to ask for a better handling of this
kind of case (timeout the connection an reuse last resolve results).

As a workaround using a local settings file that you automatically copy to
your local HDD with an ant get task seems to be a good solution.

Xavier