ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE problem
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:57:54 GMT
On 6/11/07, Foreman, Alex (IT) <Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> When connecting to the update site in eclipse It finds and displays
> IvyDE 1.2.0, however when I select it eclipse pops up an error saying:
>
> 'Resulting configuration does not contain the platform.'
>
> Any ideas what is wrong with this?

I don't know, which version of eclipse are you using? And which update site?

Has anyone got a update site for the latest trunk version from SVN? (I
> cannot access the SVN repo due to firm policy).

Not an update site, but a zip is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivyde/snapshot/

HTH,

Xavier

Many thanks,
> Alex

> does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is
> prohibited when received in error.

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/