ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source in eclipse IvyDE
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:22:27 GMT
Well your probably not going to be able to get it to work then. I didn't
notice the lack of a "type" directory. You could try downloading the source
for ivyDE and see if you can modify it. Or you could create another
repository, or try and convince everyone that the current naming conventions
are wrong and the benefits of changing them so you can use ivy is worth it.

Maybe someone else can help.