ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: file name changes after resolve
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:09:05 GMT
Not sure, but why does it matter what the names are in the cache?

I would say that specifying a version for something is best practice anyway.

Also, what is the layout of your repository like? Surely that has revision
numbers in it! Otherwise how are you going to know what version of axis or
whatever you are dependent on?

--
Regards,
John Gill