ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: file name changes after resolve
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:37:04 GMT
What does the ivy.xml file look like for axis?

My guess is that it is expecting you to use [revision] in the pattern, and
wants to store in the cache with a revision. There is also a cache pattern
in the settings file. cacheArtifactPattern defaults to
[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext] so if you have
no revision in your ivy.xml for axis, it will be as if it is
[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-.[ext] which is what you are
getting.

You really need a revision specified otherwise it all breaks down.

--
Regards,
John Gill