ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:19:21 GMT
i don't think this has anything to do w/ the cache. the problem is that
when i do:

a) <ivy:settings id="..." file="..."/>

then:

b) <ivy:settings/>

then i do:

<ivy:resolve/>

it uses the non-default settings loaded in step a). this is not what i
expect, i expect it to use the default settings loaded in step b).

does that make sense? or am i misunderstanding how the settings id works?

are you saying that the artifacts in the cache resolved w/ the
non-default settings between steps a) and b) somehow remember where they
came from? the resolvers are encoded into the cache?