ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject change default for useOrigin
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:42:00 GMT
is there any way to change the default for useOrigin?

our project builds a local repo in the filesystem, so having / using a
cache just doubles the disk space required for a build, with i assume no
speed difference as it's all in local files.

also, the cache is problematic because parts of our build publish into
the local repo to make artifacts available for other parts of the build.
if the published artifacts are cached, one must clean the cache to pick
up the newly published artifact.

or maybe there is some other way to solve this problem?
thanks.