ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:49:40 GMT
gilles,

i found that if i explicitly call out "ivy.instance" in the id= attr for
the step 2 ivy:settings task, i do see:

resolve:
[ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: file =
/home/jtb/src/portal/trunk/portal/buildutil/ivysettings.xml

which the correct one resolve file, which i did not before ... but then
subsequently, i see this:

[ivy:resolve] :: problems summary ::
[ivy:resolve] :::: ERRORS
[ivy:resolve]   unknown resolver portal-maven2

portal-maven2 is a resolver defined in the step 1 ivysettings.xml file.

the build fails (expectedly in this case) but i still see that weird
error message. and obviously, i didn't expect to have to call out a
non-default ID ...

?