ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:23:40 GMT
sorry gilles, i was looking at the configure task, which i now see is
deprecated.

1. however, i am not getting the results i'm looking for ... what i want
is this ... one module that has settings that define several external
resolvers ... which "installs" them and builds local repo.

2. all other modules that use a different settings, that are define only
a single resolver, that points to the locally built repo in step 1.

in step 1 i do ...

        <ivy:settings id="dependencies" file="[the many resolvers
settings file]"/>

then many

        <ivy:install  .... settingsRef="dependencies" />

that works fine ... but then in step 2 i do ...

        <ivy:settings file="[one resolve file]"/>

which uses the default id i assume. then

       <ivy:retrieve/>

the retrieve still finds the many resolves defined under the non-default
it "dependencies".

what am i missing?
thanks.