ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject RE: publishing and retrieving with ivy - stretching the bounds
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:23:32 GMT
Thanks for the help.
I figured out my issue.

Before publishing, I was attempting to do a deliver as a separate step.
Instead, it seems to work much better to just use the forcedeliver
attribute in the ivy-publish task.

    <target name="ivy-publish" depends="init, ivy-setup, ivy-resolve"
description="--> setup ivy configuration" unless="testrelease">
        <!--<ivy-deliver pubrevision="${VERSION}"/>-->

        <ivy-publish resolver="internal" revision="${VERSION}"
pubrevision="${VERSION}"
            validate="true" publishivy="true" haltonmissing="false"
srcivypattern="${ivy.project.dir}/ivy.xml"
            replacedynamicrev="true" forcedeliver="true"
            overwrite="false">

        </ivy-publish>

The above causes my publication items in ivy.xml

    <publications>
       <artifact name="ServiceNetworkManagement" type="ear"
conf="default"/>
       <artifact name="sql" type="zip" conf="default"/>
       <artifact name="bde" type="zip" conf="default"/>
       <artifact name="bdl" type="zip" conf="default"/>
    </publications>

To all be published along with an ivy.xml, to my local repository.

Then in my second project:

<dependency org="pointserve" name="ServiceNetworkManagement"
rev="28.0.0" conf="eso->*">
           <include name="bde" type="zip" conf="eso"/>
           <include name="bdl" type="zip" conf="eso"/>
	   <include name="ServiceNetworkManagement" type="ear"
conf="eso"/>
	   <exclude type="jar"/>
        </dependency>

The 2 zips and the ear downloaded.