ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openjpa: transitive download fails
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:21:25 GMT
Did you clean your ivy cache before trying the trunk?

--
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: jeff <jeffrey.blattman@yahoo.com>
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:11:14 PM
Subject: Re: openjpa: transitive download fails

thanks gilles,

i still have the same problem using the trunk. should i file a bug?

Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote: Might be the issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-524

If you want to try it, It has just been fixed in the trunk.

Gilles

2007/6/13, jeff :
> org.apache.openjpa,openjpa-all,0.9.7-incubating
>
> repo is:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
>
> lots of dependencies downloaded, but it eventually fails on:
>
> org.apache.geronimo.specs | geronimo-j | 1.0.1
>
> the problem is that the artifact "geronimo-j" does not exist. the same dependency "openjpa-all"
does resolve using maven, so i suspect Ivy is mangling the dependency name somewhere. the
closest thing i could find was:

--
Gilles SCOKART

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.