ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: file name changes after resolve
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 08:38:39 GMT
You can use [originalname] in your artifact pattern to keep the original filename.

----- Original Message ----
From: Bhatia Saurabh <Bhatia@OFAC.CH>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 10:43:51 AM
Subject: RE: file name changes after resolve

U r right. Axis being an external jar, it doesnt have an ivy file, so when ivy does a resolve
from the rep to the cache, it changes its file-name.

The problem is however, also linked to my projects that do have an ivy file in which for every
dependency, I have specified the following:

    <dependency org="ofac" name="OFACPool" rev="prod" changing="true"/>

Now, when ivy does a resolve to the cache, it changes the filename to OFACPool-prod.jar; I
wanted to keep the filenames same as in the repository since the revision part I would like
to keep to myself and Ivy and would have preferred to maintain the same file names.

Is there a way to do this ?