ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From sujeewanie weerakoon <sujeewa...@yahoo.com>
Subject can i call ivy:configure multiple times with different configuration files(which in turn refers different ivy.xmls)?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:11:43 GMT

 I have a modular build structure based on Ant. each
 module having a separate build script. I want to
 have
 the ivy realted files also module wise.
 With ivy 1.0 this was possible. But when i upgraded
 ivy 1.4 only the first configuration file seems to
 be
 reffered by all the modules.
Inorder to publish I say
<ivy:publish
artifactspattern="${dist.dir}\[artifact].[ext]"
    	    resolver="chain-resolver"
    	    pubrevision="${revision}"
    	    status="release"
    	 />

 The [artifact] gets evaluated to module name as
defined in the first loaded ivy.xml

Is there a way to call ivy:configure multiple times
 with different configuration files?

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html