ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Stamminger <Johannes.Stammin...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject Re: artifacts of evicted module
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:47:58 GMT

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> On 6/26/07, Johannes Stamminger <Johannes.Stamminger@astrium.eads.net>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi!

> 2. actual 1.4.x branch snapshot
>
> > a) build with ivy-1.4.1 succeeded
> > b) eviction is broken there for my configuration as with the 1.4.1
> > release

I believe in having found this problem's cause, see my comment at 26/Jun/07
04:30 AM on IVY-537. It would be *very* helpfull for me if someone being more
familiar with the ivy sources than me could acknowledge my proposed change!

> 1.4.x branch only include minor backport of one or two issues. I don't even
> know if we will release it one day, since we can't make an apache release
> out of it (package names, legal issues, ...)

IMHO you should think about this, especially as there is currently no other
stable release available. It does not sound that good on having a actual
stable release without being able to provide any maintenance releases on
it ...

What are those issues being backported (by way of the IVY Jira I cannot detect
them)?

Regards,
Johannes Stamminger
--
!!! NEU/NEW !!!     vvvvvvv
Johannes.Stamminger@Astrium.EADS.net   [2FE783D0 http://wwwkeys.PGP.net]

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information
or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not
use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok
(Vorsitzender), Dr. Reinhold Lutz, Pablo Salame Fischer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647