ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Stamminger <Johannes.Stammin...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject Re: artifacts of evicted module
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:00:11 GMT

Hi!

On Monday 25 June 2007, Maarten Coene wrote:
> It's possible that the problem is already fixed by a change I've committed
> recently...
>
> Maarten

Did you provide it related to an issue? Else I would raise another one that
you might close then again ... just for documentation ... ?

Today I will give the actual repository version a try.

Regards,
Johannes Stamminger

--
!!! NEU/NEW !!!     vvvvvvv
Johannes.Stamminger@Astrium.EADS.net   [2FE783D0 http://wwwkeys.PGP.net]
Koenigsberger Str. 17, 28857 Barrien           Ground System Eng. (TE55)
+49 4242 169582 (Tel + FAX)              Huenefeldstr. 1-5, 28199 Bremen
+49 174 7731593 (Mobile)             +49 421 539 4152 (Tel) / 4378 (FAX)

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information
or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not
use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission