ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <>
Subject product submodules
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:59:19 GMT
I have a use case in which a product contains a number
of submodules which can be used individually.  So, in
essence, the submodules are identified by:
It doesn't appear that Ivy has such a notion in its
depedency resolution mechanism.  Am I correct?
I could replace one of these tokens with the "branch"
element, but I don't think that this was the intended
I suppose another approach, here, would be to write a
custom DependencyResolver in which for the module, I
would specify something like "product:submodule" and
my resolver would split these up and apply them to a
Are there any other approaches that would make more

View raw message