ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From testn <te...@doramail.com>
Subject Re: ivy:retrieve performance
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:21:47 GMT

Hi Hanin,

I'm pretty sure. I fired up filemon to check it. I use <ivy:retrieve
sync="true" /> and it seems to copy all the file everytime.

10:11:55 AM	java.exe:6380	READ
C:\workspace\repo\.ivy\cache\org.springframework\spring-core\jars\spring-core-2.0.3.jar
SUCCESS	Offset: 163840 Length: 8192
10:11:55 AM	java.exe:6380	WRITE
C:\workspace\mystuff\lib\spring-core-2.0.3.jar	SUCCESS	Offset: 163840
Length: 8192

Does it have anything to do if I don't have md5 and sha1 files?

Thanks