ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From kermitt <herve.bourz...@genesys.com>
Subject transitive dependencies
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:23:43 GMT

Hi,

We have for instance 3 modules A, B, C where dependencies are : A->B->C.

I am working on module C while a team mate is working on A. As we do not
modify module B, when I release C, B kept previous revision of module C as
dependency and my team mate do not get the new release.

What I am going to do to avoid to publish B each time C changed is to put a
dynamic revision 1.0.+ on C dependency in B while disabling replace dynamic
revision in the publish task.

My concern about this method, I can't ask anymore for specific revision and
break the concept of reproductible build. Can you advice ?

thx