ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Checking for an already published revision
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:53:28 GMT
Your requirements make sense.  Unfortunately, I see only one alternative to
the solution you propose.  I hope you will like it.  You can get the source
from svn, make the modification and attach a patch to a jira issue.
Don't hesitate to ask for help if you want to do that.  I'm sure you will
receive a quicker response than to your previous question.

Gilles