ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Working with version ranges
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:15:52 GMT

You are right with the current implementation of ivy.  Currently, if I want
to link with 1.0, I should put 1.0 in my dependency description.

However, I like to idea to publish a jar and being able to say that it can
be used with all 1.x and 2.x.  If I do a single test into such scenario, I
should test (and compile) with the 1.0.  Ideally, of curse, I should test
with all versions, and there is already a new feature enter in jira  to
support that.

Gilles