ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transitive dependencies list
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 06:35:43 GMT
You can indeed process the xml produced by the report task with an
xslt or any other tool.

But there is maybe an other aproach.  If the only thing you need is a
list of jars, you can use the cachefileset or the cachepath.   There
are probably plenty of method to do what you want to do once you have
this path or fileset.

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART