ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with bad POMs?
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 18:37:59 GMT
I guess the best thing to do is to raise an issue in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV as described there :
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html .  The
thing you describe are clearly errors in the repository.

As a workaround, you can may try to use an other repository where you
can install the correct poms (or ivy.xml files).  Maybe using a dual
resolver.

Note also that ivy can work with a repository without pom.xml nor
ivy.xml when the modules have no dependencies.

I hope it helps.

Gilles