ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with POMs with classifications?
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 22:26:36 GMT
Unfortunately, ivy has no similar concepts.  But you are not the first
one to ask for it (there is maybe even already a jira issue for it,
but I didn't find it).  Moreover, the compatibility with maven
repository is very important for the current release.
So, if you find the jira issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY), vote for it.  And if
there is not yet a jira issue, just create a new one.

Thanks,
Gilles