ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Repository?
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 22:15:45 GMT
Here is a few comments that might help you :

- You are not force to use a separated file.  If you want can put your
own resolvers, and the default include in the some file.  (But it
works also using wo files).
- You have indeed remove the default ibiblio resolver (note that its
name is "public" and not ibiblio, at least in the latest trunk
version).
- If you want to use your resolver before or after the default
ibiblio, you chould use a chain resolver.  Something like this :
<resolvers>
		<chain name="public">
			<ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"/> <!-- This is the
default a defined in ivysettings-public.xml (see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-public.xml)
-->
			<ibiblio name="myRep1">
		</chain>
</resolvers>

- For your problem of url resolver, I'm not sure to understand.  Maybe
you can try to use the ibiblio resolver itself instead of url resolver
?

- Thanks to report us the problem with Opera.

Gilles