ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Using a HDD as the local repository
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 12:36:00 GMT
I have a file system which already has many of the artifacts inside it.

Eg:
/var/tmp/repo/[organisazion]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]

I currently have a resolver:
<ivysettings>
        <conf defaultResolver="msdist" />
        <resolvers>
                    <filesystem name="localdisk">
                            <artifact
pattern="/var/tmp/repo/[organisazion]/[module]/[revision]/common/lib/[ar
tifact].[ext]" />
                    </filesystem>
        </resolvers>
</ivysettings>

The problem is that when I have a project that uses for instance 'apache
commons-lang 2.1' It resolves the file perfectly in my FileSystem
resolver and copies it to my local ivy repo ~/.ivy/cache...  I do not
want to copy the files.  I want it to use the files where they are and
just point to them.

How is this possible.

I have RTFM and tried hacking around but nothing so far has worked out.

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman