ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Buck, Robert" <>
Subject best repository layout? (opinions solicited)
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 17:17:25 GMT
Not being an advanced user of IVY, I wanted to pass this question by the
user community. I wanted to nail down my repository layout ASAP.
In your experience, which repository layout works best?
Here are a couple options:
1. organisation/product/version-num/jars-here  +
2. organisation/product/version-num/jars/jars-here   +
3. other?
There may be considerations that I have not considered, but what I
presently have (and can change with ease) is option # 1.
Thoughts or debate anyone?
Thanks in advance,