ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Buck, Robert" <rb...@verisign.com>
Subject best repository layout? (opinions solicited)
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 17:17:25 GMT
Hi,

Not being an advanced user of IVY, I wanted to pass this question by the
user community. I wanted to nail down my repository layout ASAP.

In your experience, which repository layout works best?

Here are a couple options:

1. organisation/product/version-num/jars-here  +
organisation/product/ivy-product-version.xml

2. organisation/product/version-num/jars/jars-here   +
organisation/product/version-num/ivys/ivys-here

3. other?

There may be considerations that I have not considered, but what I
presently have (and can change with ease) is option # 1.

Thoughts or debate anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Bob