ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <scottn...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject post resolve tasks and "keep" attribute
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 19:50:53 GMT
During my build, I'm trying to run the ant "taskdef" task.  As part of this task, I need to
provide a classpath for the task, which I do using the "ivy:cachepath" task and an appropriate
ivy file.  This works, but the resolve necessary to achieve this blows away the resolve data
from a previous execution of resolve, which breaks the build later on.

  So, what I need to do it perform a resolve within a particular scope and return the resolve
data to its previous state.

  I looked at the docs on incubator.apache.org and there is some reference to the "keep" attribute
both post resolve tasks.  This appears to be what I need.  However, when I try using it with
2.0 alpha, I get an error that the attribute does not exist.

  What's the status of this attribute?  If there another way to achieve what I need?  Is it
just a matter of saving and restoring the resolve properties, ivy.organisation, ivy.module,
ivy.revision, and ivy.resolved.configurations?

  Thanks.

  Scott