ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with bad POMs?
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 06:38:18 GMT
I agree with Gilles, you should raise an issue in maven repository jira.

OTOH setting up a private repository can be done only to fix some poms: you
can store only the fixed pom in your private repo, and use maven one for the
rest. In this case you don't have to much trouble to set it up, it can be as
simple as a simple directory checked out with your project. Here is an
example of resolver setup:
<chain name="fixed-ibiblio" dual="true">
<file name="fixed-poms">
<ivy
pattern="path/to/fixed/pom/repo/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/pom-[revision].xml"
/>
</file>
/your ibiblio resolver here/
</chain>

Another solution which should be even simpler in this case (where you only
have a problem of revision in the public pom) is to disable consistency
checking in Ivy for the resolver causing problem. For instance:
<ibiblio name="public" checkconsistency=false" m2compatible="true" />

HTH,

Xavier