ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloading javadoc and source
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 13:57:11 GMT
If the 'something' is a module for which you have an ivy file, then the
source and javadoc artifacts should be declared in the publication section,
probably in a source and javadoc configuration. Then all you need is depend
on these configurations.

If the something is a maven 2 module, you can use latest IvyDE version
(built from source), or check IvyDE code to write your own small program, or
write an ivy file for the module to get them, or open an issue to ask Ivy to
deal with it out of the box, with the constraints I explained in my last
e-mail. That's a lot of options :-) All depends on your exact environment
and requirements.

HTH,

Xavier