ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon news ?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 10:54:48 GMT
Yes I was pretty nervous, but now that it is over I'm getting better,
and maybe Steve or Stefan could comment with attendees point of view
:-).

People seemed interested, and there is a question occuring pretty
frequently in ApacheCon: could we get closer to maven, and either
reuse stuff from their code base, or the other way around, use Ivy as
the dependency management engine for Maven.

This is something interesting IMO, but another hand I don't think we
are big enough for the moment to get enough energy to go int his
direction. I'd prefer to first concentrate on building a rock solid
2.0 version with even better ant integration, and then once we get
graduated and released, see if we can concentrate energy on this
focus... unless someone want to contribute stuff in this direction.

Xavier

On 5/3/07, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
> Xavier was a little bit nervous before, but I think he had done the well :-)
>
> Jan
>
> >-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/