ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what do to with delivered ivy file?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 22:36:17 GMT
On 5/2/07, Bagwell, Allen F <afbagwe@sandia.gov> wrote:

> I have modules that use ivy:publish.  Here is a code snippet:
>
> <ivy:publish resolver="my-artifacts" pubrevision="${ivy.new.revision}" forcedeliver="true">
>    <artifacts pattern="${cpp.dir.include}/[artifact].[ext]" />
>    <artifacts pattern="${cpp.dir.src}/[artifact].[ext]" />
> </ivy:publish>
>
> My project space looks like:
> build.xml
> include/
> ivy.xml
> src/
>
> The publish call delivers an ivy file at include/ivy.xml with revision and publication
info in it.  It always gets generated with forcedeliver="true" because used in tandem with
ivy:buildnumber, the revision number otherwise wouldn't increment properly.

> My question: is there a way to force the generated ivy file to a different location other
than the first directory in the list of artifact patterns?  Perhaps either in newly created
dir like ivyrev/ or in the base directory as ivy-[revision].xml so it won't overwrite the
real ivy.xml file which is under version control?
I think srcivypattern is what you're looking for:
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/doc/use/publish.html

Xavier

> Thanks,
> Allen