ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bagwell, Allen F" <afba...@sandia.gov>
Subject what do to with delivered ivy file?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 22:32:36 GMT

I have modules that use ivy:publish.  Here is a code snippet:

<ivy:publish resolver="my-artifacts" pubrevision="${ivy.new.revision}" forcedeliver="true">
   <artifacts pattern="${cpp.dir.include}/[artifact].[ext]" />
   <artifacts pattern="${cpp.dir.src}/[artifact].[ext]" />
</ivy:publish>

My project space looks like:
build.xml
include/
ivy.xml
src/

The publish call delivers an ivy file at include/ivy.xml with revision and publication info
in it.  It always gets generated with forcedeliver="true" because used in tandem with ivy:buildnumber,
the revision number otherwise wouldn't increment properly.

My question: is there a way to force the generated ivy file to a different location other
than the first directory in the list of artifact patterns?  Perhaps either in newly created
dir like ivyrev/ or in the base directory as ivy-[revision].xml so it won't overwrite the
real ivy.xml file which is under version control?

Thanks,
Allen